Bus stop chique




Dress - Religion 
Shoes - Vagabond
Tights - Sainburys
Lipstick - Barry M
Coat, Necklace & Earrings - Topshop
Bus stop - London Borough Redbridge ;)

Sometimes I just like to dress up and not look completely scruffy going to work, this normally happens when I'm feeling a bit crappy cause it always manages to cheer me up.

This dress is perfect for that, it was expensive but so so worth i, I can just chuck it on and if it's cold simply pop on a pair of tights. The shoes give me a nice bit of height and make me feel more confident without the pain that comes with high heels (I don't do heels very well) which makes them perfect for the office as well. I had to wear a coat because it was cold and rainy, and I think it helped make it a bit more casual.

I'm trying out black lipstick, but I'm still not sure if it suits me, what do you guys think?

Whats your go to outfit? I'd love to see them!







Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment