Budapest Wishlist

Yesterday the lovely Frankie and I booked a holiday to Budapest!

I'm so excited for it, a lot of people seem to be going there and I've not heard anything bad so far!


Source
We've got a few things that we want to do, caving, shooting and to feel less manly probably have a spa day and try some pastries.


I thought Budapest was meant to be warm, but a lot of people have informed me that I don't have a chance of sunshine :(. 

So now the issue I have is packing my hand luggage (we didn't want to pay extra for a case!)
with clothes that will keep me warm, and not look too bad!

I've put together a little wishlist:

Bat Hat - Asos
Oversized Scarf - Asos
Thin(ish) Jumper - Asos
Chunky socks - Topshop
Sparkly Thermals (Yes, sparkly!!!) - Marks & Spencers

Not thinking of wearing this as one outfit, just got excited by them..

I'll be sure to take tons of pictures and do a post when we return on how the whole thing was!

If you've been before:
What's the one thing you think we HAVE to do in Budapest?

♥♥♥♥♥ 

 Today, I can't stop thinking about: 

The gif viewable from space!



Source
See how they made it! It's amazingggg

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. That should be an amazing adventure, travel posts are my favorite :)
    xo Hannah
    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I went to budapest a couple of years ago and loooved it! I went in the middle of winter though so it was freezing but the city in general is so beautiful, along with the river and the island in it. The baths are supposed to be really nice as well. Hope you have an amazing time! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww wow! Is there anything I HAVE to go to? I've heard about this Island before, what happens on it? Thank you :)

      The Clashing Giraffe

      Delete