Heaven is a cupcake

I had a different post planned, but this is far more important.

You HAVE to try these.

Look how happy Frankie is. They MUST be good!


Working close to Carnaby I was over the moon when I heard a new cupcake shop called Crumbs & Doilies was opening in Kingly Court. 

Normally we have to shlep to Hummingbird, which is a bit further away. 
When the cupcake craving hits a 5 minute walk seems like a half an hour one! 
Plus these are waaaaay better!


The shop is really hidden away around one of the corners, 
so don't give up because you can't see it immediately! 


 There were a few flavours in the shop (apparently they change daily) and I had a big problem deciding. 

The guy recommended the Peanut Butter and Jam - which I gave to Frankie cause that's her thing, and from her happy face, it seemed lovely.

I had the Rolo flavour, which was. Just. ahhhhmazing.






I picked off the Rolo straight away and munched on it whilst I
 worked out how to tackle the rest of it.

Don't judge me!

As you can see it was half icing and half cake 
(which is scientifically proven to be the most delicious but hardest to eat)




YES, that IS caramel you can see inside.... I know. Pretttttty fricken awesome!

They cost about £3 (I got too excited and forgot to look) but remember if you work around Carnaby don't forget to take your discount card cause they accept it :) 

They also do mini cupcakes at around £1.90 if memory serves me well, 
I probably should've got one of them, but it's too late now!

If you don't work around Carnaby, I had a quick look on their website and it says they have another shop on King's Road, and their main bakery in SW18. They also bloomin' order! 
So there's really no excuse to not give them a whirl. 

I'd love to know if the other flavours are just as yum, so let me know below :)

P.s I know these aren't technically Paleo, or indeed Paleo-friendly at all. 
But it was yum, and Friday and and I had a salad for lunch. 
So they definitely (but not really at all) cancel each other out.


Damn.
♥♥♥♥♥

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments: