Comfortably tall

So, I was going to wait a bit to post what I bought in the sales.

But then these shoes were delivered. 


You may have seen these floating around my Instagram for a bit, 
but I couldn't hide them with you any longer!

The issue in my life is this. I'm pretty short, but I'm also not much of a lady.

 I can't be bothered with wearing proper heels to work, because I'd make a fool out of myself. Most of the time I just wear my Vans or New Balance, but every so often (normally when I wake up feeling really crappy) I wear something a bit nicer.

I already have a pair of Vagabonds that literally go with anything. 
They're a really good shoe, because unlike normal heels they are really comfortable whilst giving you the height (similarly to flatforms). 

My older pair from Urban Outfitters
This time I ordered my EMMA Vagabonds directly from the website, 
which surprisingly worked out cheaper. I love the laces at the front, but you actually get in and out of them through a zip (have a look at the 360 on the website, it's really fun!)

The only problem I have is the top of them has slightly rubbed against my ankle, 
does anyone know the best way to wear new shoes in?!

Anyways, I'll shut up and show you their loveliness now:





Do you guys love them as much as me?!
Now to find an outfit for them so I can wear them all the time!

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Loving these Lisa! They look so comfortable <3

    www.georginadoes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are soooo comfortable! Keep having to stop myself buying more! haha

      Delete