Uniqlo Airism freebie review

So, a couple of weeks ago I was on my way to work as usual when some man was giving these windmills out on The Underground. Being a typical Londoner, I'm slightly ashamed to admit that, like everyone else, normally I ignore these things but over my headphones I heard him say free T-Shirt so I picked one up. Plus how cute are they?!




It had this tag on it, but I only realised once I'd got to work. So I had to wait till lunchtime, the whole morning I was pretty excited to see what all the fuss was about.


I popped into the shop during my lunch break....


...and ended up in a long queue.

But for a freebie you can't really complain!



I ended up with the black camisole, I got it in a large because it looked pretty tight fitting
 and I wasn't wrong!

Cami - Uniqlo
Running leggings - Karrrimor

This top is absolutely perfect for exercise.
Normally when I go to the gym I wear a loose, baggy, t-shirt basically to hide everything.
When I first put this top on I felt s bit self conscious, then I reminded myself that that's the reason I was in the gym and used it to motivate me instead! 

I've now worn it a few times, and I couldn't go back to my old baggy tees.
The material is breathable so keeps me cooler (even when my face is bright red) and the sweat doesn't stick to it.

It also washes really well, and you don't need to worry about creases, mine stays in my bag all day at work and is a little creased by the end of the day. But as soon as it goes on all the creases disappear!



Also, now the weather is getting much warmer it makes a perfect vest top...

Cami - Uniqlo
Top - Space (local shop)
Trousers - Monki

 I love the slight V in the neckline, which gives it a better shape than most Camisoles that I can find...

Cami - Uniqlo
Top - Space (local shop)
Trousers - Monki
Shoes - Urban Outfitters

Will definitely look at buying some more of these. What do you think?

♥♥♥♥♥

Today, I can't stop thinking about:

How hot the Central Line has been this week

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment