Food baby on board!


So this morning I had what I think is every girl's worst nightmare...
 someone mistakingly thought I was pregnant.



If you follow me on Instagram you'll know I've been doing Whole30 as a way to kick-start my body and brain into being healthier. As part of this I decided to walk to the train station instead of getting the bus.

I finally stepped on the train, maybe a little red, all the seats were taken (of course) and the middle aisles were taken up as well. Normally this would be fine, but I had a man with a duffle bag in front of me, and a Vicar leaning against the partition so I had no where to hold onto.

I have a terrible sense of balance.

So to stop me falling over I asked the Vicar if I could hold on. She looked at me and said, "No, don't worry! I think you need a seat instead" I protested, explaining I was ok, but she'd become politely aggressive insisting I should sit down. So much so that she then turned to the man sitting down next to her and asked him to move for me. He panicky shot up apologising that he, "hadn't seen me".

By now the whole carriage was staring, so, all red-faced, I sat down on the seat and hid
 behind my backpack and tweeted about the whole affair!




Has this happened to anyone else?

♥♥♥♥♥

Today, I can't stop thinking about:

If I'm imagining that's why she gave me a seat, or if it's the real reason

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment