Think Pink

Credit Rob Lloyd



So, I finally got it done!


I know I've not posted in a while, but I've not really been excited about anything until now!!!

For ages and ages I've wanted pink hair but never had the bottle to go through with it.

The lovely Scarlett from Bleach London was looking for models so I thought it's now or never!
 I'm so glad I did :D

This is my hair before:

After bleaching (With pink shampoo)

Finally:

Image Source


I didn't realise I was wearing my green coat when I left, lots and lots of colour!


Today it seems to have calmed down a bit, and I think once I wash it a few times it will settle down!

I'm so glad I got it done professionally, rather than tackling it by myself (Find out here how I dip-dyed) Having a variety of colours stops it looking so flat, and it been blended well so the colours don't look so "blocky" If I had done it at home I probably would've got bored half way through!

I know I should shampoo it with Pink Shampoo, which is basically a few drops of Crazy Colour - Pinkissimo (£2.49 from PAKs) in my normal Shampoo (Miracle Moist - Aussie).
Image Source

Now the tricky thing is working out what clothes to go with it! I've been stuck in black for the past two days, making me not a happy giraffe at all!



 






Had a mini photo shoot at work too, what do you think? Credit to Rob Lloyd


♥♥♥♥♥

Today, I can't stop thinking about:


Beauty School Drop out

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment