Cutter & Squidge biscuity cakey cookie goodness

So, I'm a sucker for anything cookie, cake or biscuit related, when I heard about a pop-up on Brewer street you can understand why I had to check it out! After all it is only round the corner from work! 




Cutter & Squidge is a family started business and you can tell that they're really passionate about what they're doing. Everything is so thought through, from the adorable name to their special recipe - they use free range eggs and as little fat and sugar as possible.


Their signature bake is the "Biskie" and the real reason you need to go.
It's basically a mix between everything that makes bakeries yummy; not as sickly sweet as a macaron and much lighter than a whoopie pie.


It was difficult to choose just one, but in the end I picked the Honeycomb... yum



It's (going from top, down) white chocolate covered honeycomb, biscuit, butter cream, then another biscuit. Because there's less sugar in these they aren't overly sweet so perfect cheeky treat. I have a habit of dissecting my food (eating it layer by layer is so satisfying), but I wouldn't recommend you do that with these, just take a massive bite otherwise you don't get all the flavours at once and the cream becomes a bit too much. However, the bottom biscuit was by far my favourite layer. 

Next time I definitely want to try the salted caramel smore type one! 

I'm developing a small obsession with pop-ups around Soho, but it's so hard to keep track of them all; what's your favourite?


♥♥♥♥♥

Today, I can't stop thinking about:

"I definitely need to get back onto Paleo, next week I swear!"

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. That looks so tasty! Might have to pop in one lunch time!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was so yummy! Let me know if you do and I'll meet you there haha :)

      Delete