Meeting Wallace, Gromit, Morph & Aardman!!

So, today Aardman came into work. 

They brought in the real Wallace, Gromit and Morph!

I got far too excited, forgot I hadn't done my hair or makeup, and took some Selfies..




They were a lot heavier than I thought they would be, and in a weird way I was completely Starstruck, these characters I'd seen on T.V so many times growing up!



Although seeing Gromit's "skeleton" was a bit surreal...


We were also treated to some shorts that they had created, these are a couple of my favourites:


Morph and Chas with their contribution to Red Nose Day this year.. it's hilarious!



This is another funny short. It shows that just because the topic may be dull (trying to get people to pay their TV licensing) doesn't mean the video has to be! You can see more of the series from Whiterobot here


♥♥♥♥♥

Today, I can't stop thinking about:

Lunch! :)

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment