Writing a blog vs becoming a blogger

So, just a quick thought I was having on the train this morning...

I've been writing this blog for a few weeks now, I'm really enjoying getting to talk to new people, and experiencing all the new things...but I would never tell people I'm a Blogger.

I saw some posts around that were saying it's good to link up your social medias to your blogs and vice versa. But I just couldn't bring myself to write in my bios "blogger", so I put aspiring blogger...

It got me thinking, when do you become a blogger?





Is it ever since that first post?
or when you reach so many followers?
It could be the first PR email you receive, or the first meet up you go to?

I was just wondering what do you guys think?
Do you call yourself a blogger? Or just someone who happens to write a blog?

♥♥♥♥♥

Today, I can't stop thinking about:
How nervous I am for my date tonight ><

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment