25 thoughts everyone has on the London Underground


Chances are if you live in London, then like me, you too have built up
 a love/hate relationship with The Underground. 



1. I have about £1 on my oyster, is that enough to get through? Oh, Apparently not...



2. Why is everyone running for the train? the next one is in like a minute!



3. No I don't want a free paper, or to actually talk to anyone at all.




4. Oops. Sorry. Sorry. Excuse me



5. Move out my way people I NEED a seat!



6. How old does someone need to be before you give your seat up for them?



7. How can she put on her eyeliner so flawlessly whilst the train is moving? I wonder if I can!



8. Shit. I cant. Anyone got a makeup wipe, or a tissue?! Anything?!



9. I wish I would've taken that paper now.



10. I WILL complete this level of candy crush / temple run. / etc delete as appropriate



11. 3 more stops to go.



12. What IS he wearing. I bet he's a fashion student.



13. How are they drunk already?



14. Are dogs actually allowed on the train?



15. Is she pregnant or fat? Will I insult them if I offer my seat?



16. 2 more stops



17. Don't look up. Don't. Look. Up.



18. Shit. I looked up.



19. He's smiling at me. Why is he smiling at me?



20. I wonder if I'll be in rush hour crush tomorrow now?



21.Finally my stop!



22. Damn tourists. You cant just stop there!



23. Why walk up the escalator when it's moving for you?!



24. Can I go through the wide barrier even if I'm not disabled?



25. Finally "fresh" air! I can breath again!



These are just some of my little niggles, I'd love to know what yours are, 
please tell meI'm not on my own with this one!


♥♥♥♥♥ 

 Today, I can't stop thinking about:

The pain in the back of my mouth :(

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha this made me laugh so much :')
    One of mine is 'Dear God, I hope this isn't urine' and it is often said as I have sat down and had the sudden realisation that my seat feels moist.
    Joys of Public Transport.
    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, aww I'm glad :) Ewww I've never had that one before?!

      Delete