A sheep never changes it's spots


The weather was a bit sad, so I decided to brighten it up with some spots from head to toe!
I know what you're thinking, she's a little dotty XD






I buy most of my clothes in the sale, so everything keeps selling out! Sorry!

Shoes - Vagabond (Similar)
Socks - Topshop (Similar)
Leggings - Sainsburys
Spotty top - Cath Kidson (Similar)
Mesh top - Local Boutique
Necklace - (Similar)
Snood - Primark
Lipstick - Collection 2000
 (Been looking everywhere for this but think it was discontinued - sad times!)

I spent my Thursday evening with a free ticket from work to see Shaun the Sheep preview at the BAFTAS!!! Somehow between dinner and a free drink when we got there I ended up a little tipsy (you might be able to tell from some of the photos!)

I wasn't expecting much to be honest, but the film is literally amazing, I'm not one for reading reviews on films, but this is technically amazing (not one word is spoken), and something that adults (it has a lot of innuendo) and kids will love. You go on a real roller coaster of emotions that I think a lot of modern films miss out on.

My outfit was a little bit fun with the polka dots, but the black overlay tones it down and makes it more appropriate for work and winter months. I love how the pearl choker reflects the dots in the top, but makes the whole outfit seem a lot less old, this is one of my favourite chokers, but every time I put it on I'm scared that the elastic will break when I put it over my big, fat head!


Let me know what you think of the film if you go see it.

♥♥♥♥♥ 

Today, I can't stop thinking about:
The song at the end:
He's Shaun the Sheep, he's Shaun the Sheep
(better if it's not read hahaha)

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment