SOS - Lumps and bumps and swimming trunks

Well swimming costumes actually.

I know with snow outside, the last thing you want to see is swimming costumes but please bare with!


1. Fringe   2. Control - plain ♥  3. Control - mesh  4.  Control - Dots



The other day I posted about my oncoming trip to Budapest.
After some research we came across these things called sparties - a cross between spa and parties.

The first thought that entered my head was "ew!" They remind me of the foam parties that used
to be popular, where guys seemed to think that anything goes. 

After some reassurance by Frankie that it wouldn't be that grimy,  and a major case of the YOLOs (shoot me)we thought we might as well go to one.. what's the worse that could happen?

So on to my second thought of"shit!"
Looking at the pictures there's all skinny minnys in bikinis strutting their stuff.

Whilst I have lost some weight, I'm still a long way off "bikini-ready"
I have some swimming costumes for the gym, but a costume for a party is not the same
as a costume for exercising in!

The thought of wearing not very much in a room full of strangers and then getting into water really stresses me out.

So I decided to buy myself something new that would make me feel more confident.
I was a bit worried as it's off season that there wouldn't be much of a selection, but ASOS as per usual came to my rescue and I ended up buying the four costumes above, they're currently on their way.

(YES, all four of them)

So here is my issue, swimming costumes are expensive
 (I think you have to get a good one, 'cause you get what you pay for)
Like I could buy a dress for the same price.

 I can only really afford to keep one of them, but I'm not sure which one is the best.

What do you lovely lot think?
I really need your help!

♥♥♥♥♥

Today, I can't stop thinking about:

Every single cake I've had that I didn't need. :(

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours and the fringing on the first one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I hope it fits so bad.. They're meant to arrive Thursday.. a bit too excited!

      Delete