A long battle between me and my curls: The journey continues

The start of the year began the beginning in my quest for Curlfection
(read more about it here)

Well thanks to the lovely Danika on the LUSH twitter account I have (well I like to think) got a new exciting product that I've tried to help tame the mane.


I've heard a lot of bloggers post reviews on their amazing bath bombs 
(I must be the only person that's not actually tried one yet)

So thought why not give them a try and see how their other products are. 
 The design geek in me likes the simplicity of their packaging, and it's important to me that they source their ingredients ethically, whilst also fully understanding the products I'm buying.

Originally I tweeted them asking how to get the brassiness out of my dip-dye, 
and they recommended Daddy-O but then was also recommended H'Suan Wen Hua (which I can't remember how to pronounce for the life of me)

I was also told by a friend that if you ask you can get samples on anything in store, I was a bit nervous about this but the lady I saw was super helpful and happy to do this, so don't feel afraid, it's the perfect way to try the products out for real!




I got given three small pots of this because it's one of those that's meant to take effect after a few uses, the colour is a super rich purple which has a much higher pigment then other similar shampoos I've used before. I still have one more to use but unfortunately I think I was after a more dramatic change, so I'll have to bite the bullet and actually buy some white toner.


I'll be honest, when the woman in the store told me to smell this I politely commented on how lovely it was, but I couldn't smell anything. When I got home however and put it on my hair it was a completely different story, a really lovely and light smell that stayed in my hair for a while after the treatment was washed out. 

The lady in the shop give me a big pot of it, enough for two washes! She told me to leave it in for 15, but I left it in a bit longer as I have really dry hair (although it might make your hair a bit greasy) I'm not sure but I think it helped to improve my curls, even if it didn't it somehow made me feel more confident about them. I will definitely buy this in the shop... just got to wait for pay day!


What do you guys think?

P.s Add me on twitter, sometimes I even tweet funny things :p


♥♥♥♥♥

Today, I can't stop thinking about:

BUDAPEST ON FRIDAY!!!
SOOO EXCITED!!!11ONE!

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment