Paleo Microwavable Work-friendly Breakfasty Goodness

aka Egg & Avocado cups in the microwave 



I literally discovered this 'recipe' on Friday, bought the ingredients today and am literally
 eating it as I'm typing this post. 

Eggs for breakfast is always good. Nothing else really fills me up, but after a few weeks of cooking scrambled egg in the microwave at work I was starting to grow a bit bored of them (I know!)

The trouble with wanting a warming but Paleo-friendly breakfast at work is that it we only have a microwave to cook things in.


This is literally all the ingredients.
I get from M&S because they're the biggest and good quality 

This recipe is golden! It's super easy and after seeing it pop up in a few places I knew I had to try it.




Cut open the avocado and remove the stone
Put the spare avocado into a dish to eat whilst rest is cooking
(Why waste it?)


Scoop out some of the avocado to make the hole slightly bigger 
(otherwise you'll get overspill, this also helps it cook quicker)
Crack your egg into the hole


Put in microwave for 6 minutes 
(mine was extra large which is why it took so long, if using smaller ingredients I'd check every 30 secs)
Don't forget the avocado you put to the side
(EAT IT!!!)
((Or serve with the microwaved avocado))


Don't forget to season with salt and pepper
(I use those free sachets you get... because I can)



If you're looking for a runnier middle I'd use smaller ingredients.Try to stop eating long enough to write the blog post!

After eating half I am so stuffed, going to save the other for a snack later
(cause that's how I roll)

I told you it was easy!
____________

Recipe 
What I used:

1 Large egg
1 Extra large avocado
Spoon
Knife
Bowl

How to make:
Cut open the avocado and remove the stone

Scoop out some of the avocado to make the hole slightly bigger 

Crack your egg into the hole

Put in microwave for 6 minutes 
(mine was extra large which is why it took so long, if using smaller ingredients I'd check every 30 secs)

Season with salt & pepper 
____________
Let me know any microwave friendly breakfast ideas you have!




♥♥♥♥♥

Today, I can't stop thinking about:
Source

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment