I'd like to thank my mum, my dad, and all of my fans! ;)

Source


One thing this blog has taught me is I have a major procrastination problem.
Back in October Sunhara Dii from FizzySun nominated me for the Liebster Award, my first question was, "What is the Libester award?" my second was, "When's dinner ready?" I joke I joke!

I told myself I'd do some research and then get to it, before I knew it a month had gone by and Maithilly from FeelingScripty had also nominated me. 

Almost 4 months has gone by, and I'm still "researching". So because It's the new year I've decided just to get on with it. With a little punishment to myself...


First off I'd like to thank both of the girls for nominating me! 
The Libester Award is basically a tag to celebrate blogs with under 200 followers. 
I think it's a great way to find new blogs and to start conversation going, it can be daunting to know where to start with networking.


The Rules are pretty simple

Post 11 random facts about yourself

Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you

Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same

Let the bloggers know you have nominated know they have been nominated


The facts...

1. I hate hate ketchup / anything tomatoey
2. The only music I really listen to is Absolute Radio 00's
3. I'm a sucker for animated films
4. I also love musicals (Mama Mia is the only exception)
5. I live and work in London
6. When I hear this song I HAVE to dance
7. I never ever wear heels. I'm a disaster in them.
8. I'm fun sized (5'3" in height)
9. My favourite colour is burnt orange (the burnt part is important)
10. I can't think of ten facts about myself
11. I mean 11.. 

The answers...
Because I was so lazy I'll answer double questions ><

What is your go-to beauty product? 
I'm a bit of a makeup-whore I have no loyalty to most products. But Vaseline Essential Moisturiser (£3.29 from Boots) is so good, smells lush and lasts for ever. 
What else could you ask for?

What would be the colour, of the walls of your dream bedroom?
I'd love it if I could have a mural painted onto my wall, or just cover it in prints. 
I always love looking at prints, but never have anywhere to put them. 
Covering the walls instead seems perfect!

Your favourite food item?
I'm a massive foodie, so it's hard to just pick one thing. 
I love sushi, but since going Paleo I can't eat rice anymore.
So I guess good old fashioned Lamb with Mint Sauce
 (my tummy is rumbling just thinking about it )

A brand you will always love?
Because I work in Advertising it has slightly tainted my view of brands,
but I always shop on ASOSI like being able to avoid the busy shops, and trying on clothes in the comfort of my own home (and returns are free). 
If I ever need an outfit, ASOS has such a wide range that I always end up spending too much!

Who was your inspirational blogger (a blogger who inspired you to start your blog)?
There's no one in particular, I've been meaning to start one for ages, though my friend Frankie did tell me to man up and just do it. So thanks :)

 Your first blog post was...
An about me post (how vain!)

Favourite pair of shoes?
I couldn't pick just one, so these are a few hahah


1. Vans
(I have new ones on the way so excited!)
(I NEED it to be sunny again!)
5. Vans

Which song is playing on your i-pod right now?
I'm not really a music person if I'm honest, I just like someone else choosing
 my music via the radio.

Favourite season?
Spring. Not too hot, not too cold. Juuuuust right!

Your childhood pet-name or nick-name?
Anne. My friend called me it, to this day we still don't quite know why

Your dream job?
I'm pretty happy in the job I'm in atm, but i'd like to try a course in Costume Design.
I just need to learn to draw!

Your favourite blogger?
There's no blog I follow religiously, but I do check out an old friend's blog every now and then (she doesn't know this know haha). She has interesting posts and is always there to answer any questions I have about blogging. 

What do you do when you are totally alone and getting bored?
Hahahah, errr.. probably play monopoly on my phone (I'm addicted!) or 
see what's on IPlayer

Your cell phone brand?
Mac

Where would your dream date be?(location)
Probably snuggled up at home, watching a film, toasting marshmallows 
and doing generally cosy things. ah!

The best compliment you've heard for yourself?
I'm pretty bad at accepting compliments actually.. trying to get better!

The most embarrassing moment in your life?
Once this guy tickled me so much I farted. Truth.

Do you have any secret crush?
Nah, what's the point in keeping it secret?

You blog when you are...?(emotional,stressed,free,creative etc)
Free / Remember to took photos

 Your favourite blog post?
Not sure I have a favourite, a recent blog post I really liked was "24 thoughts you definitely had during 2014" Very funny.

One thing without which you do not go anywhere?  
Phone, I get really panicky if I forget it

How did you start blogging?
Just went for it really!

The questions...

Favouritest ever song of all time?
What 3 things would you take to a dessert island (no boats)?
What always makes you laugh (include a link!)?
Favourite outfit you own?
Favourite animal?
What's the one thing you can't stand?
Favourite scented candle?
If a tree falls in the wood, does it make a sound?
What's blog post of yours has had the most views?
What's one thing you would say to the people who read your blog?
Imagine the queen is visiting your house, what meal would you cook for her?

The people...
Frankie
Hannah
Make Way For Ray
Chloellio
Alice in wonderland
Miss Petite
Little thinks in life
Only tea in a teapot
Learnin Books
Foxs Fads
Modestly Mandie

So there we go,
2 days, 1,042 words, 22 questions answered, 11 new blogs
I had fun, I look forward to seeing the answers :)

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I love this tag! Spring is my fave season as well, and autumn actually - both are the perfect tempurature!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) Yeah it's so interesting to find out more about the people behind the blog! I couldn't decide between the two, but thought Spring is prettier with the flowers..

      Delete