lovin ma blog?

  So I found quite a few people are using this thing called Bloglovin'

When you sign up it pretty much explains precisely (in a really cutely designed animation) what the point of it is,


I think this will really help me keep track of all the blogs I'm interested in as I'm really trying to get to know people in the blogging world, and hopefully it will bring even more lovely people to my blog!

Is anyone else on the site? Post your link so I can follow you pretty please!
Also, does anyone use the I Phone app? Is it good?


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13047495/?claim=tp8jqh7g6jj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I find that the app makes it really easy to keep track of everything, and the content doesn't take as long to load as apps such as Tumblr :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your reply, that's helpful.That makes sense, I guess it's good to keep track of blogs not hosted on Blogger? Do you still add people to your Reading List on Blogger too?

      Delete