The Play That Goes Wrong





The Short Story: I absolutely love this play.

The Long Story:
For those who don't know me (everyone) If I really really really enjoy going to the theatre, I'm a bit of an old woman in that respect. If I could, I'd spend all my money on going to see musicals and plays.


Last Monday I decided I HAD to see something, so after asking around and a quick look online, one play seemed to keep coming up, "The Play That Goes Wrong". Everyone I spoke to said it was hilarious, and when I looked it up online the cheapest seats were £23, so really it was a no brainer.

I don't want to give away to much, basically the idea is that there's a theatre production that are putting on a murder mystery, but throughout literally everything goes wrong - even before the play starts and in the interval! Basically, if I was a play I'd go something a bit like this one!

I was a bit worried because we had the cheapest, furthest away seats, but the Duchess Theatre is so small it didn't matter. Before I knew it, it was all over, I left with my cheeks hurting... but I didn't care.

I would thoroughly recommend you go see this before it gets big and ticket prices go sky high (It happened to me with Book of Mormon, and there's nothing worse!) 

Have a look for yourself click here



Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Not sure where the best place to write it is but I've written about my hair which you wanted to know about http://garnerkatie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/my-pastel-hair-story.html?m=1 xx

    ReplyDelete