To do!

So I've had tons of ideas for posts in my head but I keep finding other things to do. To try and get over this i'm going to make a list here for two reasons:

1. This way I'll remember what posts I had planned
2. If I say I'm going to do stuff I'll look silly if I don't


So here's the magical list that WILL get done!


- Change name of blog so that it matches my social media (I tried this but then didn't like it. If I have to I'll make new social medias >< )
- Work out how to take photos of my clothes with just my IPhone and me as the photographer (so I can do OOTD and such like)
- Do a haul of recently bought clothes, accessories and makeupy stuff (see above first)
- Explain why I posted a random selfie the other day (which will be a joint post explaining what IFTT is)
- A post about the copy writing event I went to the other night (maybe)
- Make rice crispy cakes for the Battersea Dog and Cat's Home bake sale at work (and share the recipe with you guys)
- Talk about this illustrator I've discovered recently
- Follow some new blogs (anyone have any they recommend?)

Do any of them sound remotely interesting to you? If they do please let me know! If you fell asleep before you even got to the end of the description let me know too and I won't post them!

Also if anyone can help with my photography issue that would be amazing, Sorry about the chunk of text. Have a lovely weekend :)



Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I have nominated you for The Liebster Blog Award http://fizzysun.blogspot.in/2014/10/liebster-blog-award-nomination.html If you take part please send me the link, I would love to see it =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing! Thank you so much, that's so kind of you! I will let you know when I get around to doing it! Thanks again :)

      Delete