Scoff & Banter review

So last week was my friends Birthday, she wanted to go somewhere nice and a bit special just for a catch up and a meal. I told her about The Nudge which is a really good website filled with slightly unusual places to go / eat in London.

She chose this restaurant called Scoff & Banter they have a few different locations, I've already walked past the one in Leicester Square and remembered thinking I really love their branding and think the name is just perfect too, but we booked a table for the one near Covent Garden.

Once we found the place (it was a little tricky as we were given the wrong address) we sat down to eat. I had literally spent the whole day looking at the menu and knew exactly what I was getting (please tell me I'm not the only one that does this!) I was trying to be "good" so went for the Sea Bream with Mash and an Oyster dressing - but they called it something posher!



To be honest it was really really tasty, but just a little on the small side - but I like a lot of mash so maybe I'm just being picky. I was still hungry when I finished so I chose a dessert as well - well that's what I told myself anyway! I had Chocolate bread and butter pudding, and oh my, it was tasty tasty! Definitely filled me up so I did not leave hungry.

 (How to fail your diet by Lisa Morris) 


I really enjoyed the night, and I know I sound like an old woman but it was nice to be able to catch up without being so drunk we couldn't remember a thing.

I'm always on the lookout for new places to eat, so if there's any favourites around London I'd love you to share so I could check it out :) 

You should definitely check out the Scoff & Banter website cause they have a few recipes on there that you can make at home...even though it's much nicer to get someone
 else to cook it for you!



Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was so so SO tasty! If you're ever around you should definitely check it out :)

      Delete