Off to NY brb ✈️🗽

       
Unfortunately I will not be around to do a proper blog post for the next week. I'm going on a family holiday to NY for my stepdads 50th Birthday. Super excited as you can see :)

I will still be sharing pictures through Instagram though, or maybe I'll just make one big post when I'm home. Not quite sure yet but I don't really want to spam you guy's feed.  What would you prefer?

I'm super proud of myself managing to do this whole post from safari on my phone.
 Let me tell you it ain't easy!!

Has anyone been to New York? Anything you'd recommend we go see? 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Going to miss you too much... share pictures all the time please!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you cutie!! I'll be back before you know it ;)

      Delete