Beauty Bloggers of NYC I salute you!

Last week I was in the fabulous NYC and I did some amazing things, bought some lovely things, saw some amazing museums (more on that later), but I just have one bug bare.

When you look at the Internet on tips for New York they all say about the best tickets to buy, times to see the different attractions and offers, but not ONE mentioned the hell my skin would go through!

Fair enough I went in winter, and I knew that pollution is bad in The Big Apple, but I live and work in London, I didn't think it could be much worse. How wrong I was.

Excuse my Dino Onsie, was having a comfy day ><
I have come home with the driest lips of my life, the spotiest skin, and the biggest bags (I'll excuse that last one because it was a result of not sleeping when I should've)

So I'm asking you, the people that live in New York City (and everywhere else), are there any beauty tips or products you can recommend to me / help me out?

How can I save my lips?
How do you look so pretty when you have to get the Metro every morning?
Are my spots from the pollution or me being a total tourist and eating badly?

How can you call this cheese?!

http://images.elephantjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/cheese-in-a-can-680x850.jpg

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. It looks like jellyfish entrails. The cheese. Not your face. I'm sure your face is still quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even want to say how it tastes, it just made me feel very sick after! It's not though! So dry and spotty :(

      Delete
  2. hey
    i have nominated you for the Liebster award.
    http://feelingscripty.blogspot.in/2014/11/liebter-blog-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I guess I better actually do this post! Will definitely link you to it when I'm done. Thanks again!!

      Delete
  3. Hey! for your skin try Cetaphil Dam moisturiser it did wonders for my skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy, I'll definitely check that out, but I just bought a moisturiser (http://www.liberty.co.uk/fcp/product/Liberty//Vita-Mineral-Daily-Supplement-Moisturising-Cream-50ml/98779) cause I couldn't leave my skin so dry, just waiting to see if it's any good after a few uses...

      Delete